Register with us as a New Patient
New Patient Registration
Anyone in England can register with a GP surgery if you live in the practice area. It’s free to register.
You do not need proof of address or immigration status, ID or an NHS number but it might help of you have one or more of the following:
- Birth certificate
- HC2 certificate
- Rough sleepers’ identity badge
- Hostel or accommodation registration or mail forwarding letter
If you’re homeless, you can give a temporary address, such as a friend’s address, a day centre or the GP surgery address.
You will be registered within a week and the Practice will provide any patient with more urgent health care if the treatment required is:
- Immediately required as a result of an accident or emergency, or
- Is essential treatment which cannot reasonably be delayed until the patient returns to their home country, or
- Is required as a result of a condition which has been exacerbated during the patient's stay in the UK
Named Accountable GP
All patients have been allocated a named GP who takes lead responsibility for the co-ordination of their care. If a patient has a preference as to which GP that is the practice will make reasonable efforts to accommodate their request.
If you are unsure who your named GP is, please contact the surgery.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.