What Donnington Medical Partnership is Doing in Response to COVID-19
In response to the rapidly changing COVID-19 situation the practice has been very proactive in taking steps to protect patients and staff and maintain the highest standards of care.
We have been led by advice from the NHS and Public Health England to reduce the need patients to come to the practice.
- All appointment requests are being assessed by a clinician
- Telephone and video consultations are being used more widely
- Infection Prevention measure have been introduced and clinicians are now routinely wearing scrubs and Protective Equipment
We are encouraging patients to help the practice and each other by:
- Being as patient as possible on the telephone
- Using online access as much as possible including econsult, for appointments, prescriptions and queries
- Arranging for prescriptions to be sent to a pharmacy of your choice
- Ordering prescriptions in a timely way but not stockpiling
- Not visiting the practice if you have had symptoms of coronavirus
- Making use of the information on the NHS website.
If any patients are unwell they must feel that they can continue to contact the surgery (by telephone or online) but please do not come to the practice in person unless it is necessary or invited.
The response and understanding of patients has been wonderful and we are very grateful.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.